Exclusive Luxury Residential/Commercial Investment Opportunity in a Substantial London Site
2 Freehold Houses For Sale - An exceptionally rare prime Real Estate opportunity that offers a range of Investment Opportunities, given its location in the heart of the historic Old Town area of Clapham Common.
The location delivers a flexible development model, including residential, mixed-use and commercial options.
(1) Residential Scheme Approx. 10,000 sqft (9+2 Luxury Flats or Luxury Serviced Apartments - stp),
(2) Mixed Use Scheme (A3 Unit + Luxury Flats – Planning Approved)
(3) Commercial Option - Historic D1 Use (Health Centre, Crèche, Day Nursery or Day Centre – Stp)
(Exclusive collection of luxury flats stp)
Development: Up To 9 Luxury Flats (plus 2 Existing Units)
Build Cost: ~£2M
- Potential Residential Space STP across whole footprint approx. ~10,000 sq ft (984 sq m).
- Clapham Residential Sales currently ~£1300 sq ft (Source: Land Registry) + weighted premium.
MIXED USE SCHEME - RESTAURANT (A3) + 3 LUXURY FLATS (PLANNING APPROVED)
A3 OPERATION:(i) Turnover: >£2M pa(ii) Profit: >£1M pa
- A3 Restaurant approx 3000 sq ft (in a saturation zone; no further restaurants being approved) and 3 Luxury Flats approx total 2000 sq ft within the existing building - Planning Approved.
- There is significant scope for further future expansion with undeveloped land at rear.
- Local restaurants/A3 operators are generating excess £2M pa (turnover) for similar retail space.
- Prominent monopolised position with exclusive and highly desirable views that overlook the Common also suitable for Apart Hotel STP.
The Old Surgery Site
- The Old Surgery references the historical use of the location, as the first Doctor's Surgery serving the Clapham Parish over 135 years ago.
- The Doctor for the distinguished Philanthropic Thornton and Wilberforce Banking families that lived around Clapham Common in late 18th Century originally owned this land.
- The site consists of 2 period buildings that have remained in private ownership of 3 families since the 1880s, on a substantial 5000 sq ft plot with an outlook across the Paddling Pool on Clapham Common and Holy Trinity Church.
This Icon corner plot is the most valuable part of the whole parade. The last remaining houses with residential use to survive after 1935 on a predominantly vibrant commercial promenade, when developed, will unlock any further development across the rest of the block – Multinationals have previously made enquiries to purchase the whole 0.4 acre site.
Contact: 0747 65 66 200